Monday, June 1, 2009

HANGING ON BY MY FINGERNAILS . . .

I am SOOOOOoooOOOOOOO busy, til a week from Wednesday . . . when this semester will TRULY be over . . .

I had a test in Geology today . . . I have to finish a research paper (my first this WHOLE semester which is very weird because in the Fall, every class I had required multiple papers and I was always writing/revising/brainstorming/polishing SOME paper -- or usually several simultaneously) . . . then for a 'break' I teach the RS lesson on Sunday . . . and then I have to finish studying for two comprehensive finals . . .

Then . . . I am -- TA DA -- DDDDOOOONNNNEEEEEEE . . . til Fall . . .

I will work a few days a week this summer (to earn money towards Fall's tuition and books) . . . but there is no homework to tutoring . . . I just have to show up and work with students, so it will still be a break . . .

I am ALMOST there . . . almost . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment