Tuesday, June 9, 2009

FINISH LINE . . . WHEW . . .

I am on my way to bed, but I gotta say that I am EXHAUSTED . . . but I know that I am as ready as I could be for my Algebra final tomorrow . . .

Math is not my thing . . . It has never come easily for me, and I have worked my tail off this semester (in every way except the way that would be NICE, dangit) . . . I have attended EVERY class . . . paid rapt attention . . . taken copious notes of every lecture . . . read the textbook in addition to my VOLUMES of class notes . . . and done every SINGLE scrap of homework . . . Not just completed it, but kept at it and kept at it until I understood the concepts . . . I have studied for every test and exam and quiz . . .

I do NOT feel READY for the final tomorrow . . . but I DO feel calm . . . I know that I have done everything I can to prepare for it . . . If I don't pass, it will be a shame . . . but not the end of the world. There are a LOT worse things to endure than having to repeat a class . . .

So . . . I intend to get a good night's sleep tonight, then get up and say a prayer that I will be able to not stress. and just remember the things that I have learned and studied and practiced so diligently all semester . . .

I will take the test tomorrow . . . and do my best . . . and then I am FINALLY done . . .

WHEW . . .

3 comments:

  1. I wanna hear how it went!!! You should be out by now and yet I have heard NOTHING about how it went... how are we supposed to find out!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that you had a blog! I hope that you did well on your test today!!! :) Congrats on being done!

    ReplyDelete