Sunday, October 31, 2010

. . . AND SO IT BEGINS . . .

NaNoWriMo kicks off at 12:01 tonight (or is that considered tomorrow morning?) so I may very well be scarce around here, both posting and visiting other people's blogs . . . Sorry, it is nothing personal, I simply want to give this challenge my all, and not having ever done it before, I have no idea how much of my time and energy it will consume . . .

So I am giving myself permission to slack off here (as to my challenge to try and post every few days) for the month of November. I will be back December first . . . and who knows, maybe I will need some kind of a safety valve outlet like blogging or reading blogs to break things up a little . . . In which case you may not even notice a difference in my rate of posting . . . Like I said, I really have NO idea . . .

But if worst comes to worst . . . please know that you are still in my thoughts and prayers . . . and I'LL BE BACK (said in my best, fake Arnie governator voice) . . . ;o)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, Sue! I'm sending good vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck! You can do it - just always set a goal of how much to do each day and make it so you can't do anything else till its over. It might not be easy, but you can totally do it, and you'll love it! :D

    Go Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Sue! You will do great on whatever you write!

    ReplyDelete