Saturday, November 27, 2010

VICTORY!!!!!!!

WHOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!

I DID IT!

I am SO thrilled . . . I actually wrote a 50,000+ word story . . . and it DOESN'T (I don't think) completely stink!!!!!



=o)

I even took three days off from it completely this week so I could concentrate on and enjoy my company and the holidays, and I STILL managed to finish a few days early.

Now, no matter what else I do in my life, I can always say that I won the NaNoWriMo challenge in 2010!!!!! (And yeah . . . everybody who completes the 50,000 word challenge 'wins' . . . but I don't mind sharing the honors . . . I am simply grateful to be among them . . .

WOW . . .

This felt SO challenging at the other end, when I had no idea what it would take to accomplish (or even if I COULD accomplish it) . . . but I hung in there, and did it . . .

I am really, REALLY pleased . . . =o)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I would love to read it if you are sharing. :P :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! If you start sharing it for people to read - let me know! I was supposed to get a sneak peak while I was visiting these past two days, I was actually set to do it... Dang.

    Lol - still hope I can see it some day! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'd love to read it too. You are a winner!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! Congrats! Now the big question - Are you going to share this great accomplishment with all your loyal fans/followers? :)

    Hugs,
    Darcie

    ReplyDelete