Wednesday, November 4, 2009

DEFYING DEATH . . .



I am sick . . .


SERIOUSLY sick . . . oh, not with swine flu or anything . . . just one of the more common flu bugs making the rounds. Seems like everybody is sick these past few weeks . . . Either sick NOW . . . feeling like they are GETTING sick . . . or just getting back on their feet from being sick . . .


UGH . . .


UGH . . .


UGH . . .


I don't suppose it helps any that I have been pushing myself to get ready for a midterm (took it today and YAY . . . I know I did well . . . I know I lost two points, but I should get most of the rest). I tried to be more reasonable and less 'uber anal' (my kids' term for my 'conscientiousness' . . . such rude people they are!) ;o) but I suspect that even my less obsessive studying is still a LOT more than most people do . . . What can I say . . . us uber anal people are DANGED conscientious . . . =oP


Now I have a big math test (over fourteen different sections, each with a series of complicated formulas to memorize) next Wednesday . . . I am exhausted just THINKING about it. The homework for this class keeps me exhausted and frantically factoring and logarithming my little heart out . . . to add reviewing and studying for a big exam to that list . . . SIGH . . . it wears me out just CONTEMPLATING it . . .


Now that I think of it . . . no WONDER I am sick, huh?


I think I will set my math book aside for the evening and take a swig of nyquil and pass out . . . Sleep is good for sick people, right?


G'night all . . . ;o)

1 comment: