Wednesday, May 26, 2010

SO LONG . . . FAREWELL . . . ETC . . .


Heading off to the wild blue yonder . . .

HMMMM . . . or at least the wild brown yonder . . . Seems like Texas is mostly brownish, though perhaps I am mistaken . . .

This is a bittersweet trip . . .

It is GOOD that a little family will be reunited . . . VERY good . . .

But MAN will we ever miss these precious little munchkins . . .

I guess we need to just concentrate on how grateful we are that B was willing to share them for this long, and simply for the fact that we have had the opportunity to know them so intimately . . .

I love my family . . .

3 comments:

  1. Hey! My part of Texas is beautiful and green!! :) Although, I can't say that it could be as beautiful as where you are coming from! I'm excited to see you guys this weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That means that Little Mark will get more Gramma and Grampa attention (o:

    And you will have to come to AZ and TX to visit the other kiddos!

    ReplyDelete