Sunday, September 26, 2010

AHEM . . . ANOTHER NEW LEAF . . .



Okay . . . I admit it . . .

I really suck at blogging . . .

I LOVE to write . . . and I have things I want to say or share . . . but even with all that going for me . . . I never seem to get it together enough to actually BLOG . . .

I just noticed that my last entry was an entire month ago . . . WOW . . . That is absolutely PATHETIC for someone who LIKES to write . . .

I intend to do better . . . I WILL do better . . .

Oh, not because anything I say here is IMPORTANT . . . simply because the exercise of writing and pinning down my thoughts with words is good discipline . . .

I am going to commit to writing every other day minimum . . . even if what I write is boring as all get out . . . I simply think that making a commitment will make it happen where vague protests that I INTEND to write never will . . .

I have no illusions that I am an interesting enough person to write deep, profound, insightful things every other day . . . but I AM a keen observer, and if nothing else I can share some of my observations about human nature or perhaps just MY all-too-human nature . . .

But write, I will . . .

I promise . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment